AfNHi Membership Form
AfNHi membership will include organizations and individual advocates based in Africa who are working on or are interested in HIV Prevention research advocacy
Some error has occured.
Community: AfNHi provides a number of vehicles for members to connect and engage with other members Read More
Webinars: Quarterly webinars that seek to explore and disseminate emerging HIV prevention research advocacy opportunities, insights and research findings from scientists. Read More
Tools: We keep advocates informed with up-to-date information and strategic know-how through Read More
Resource mobilization: As members of AfNHi, there are opportunities for joint application for funding with AfNHi, it may add value quoting Read More
AfNHi online platforms: AfNHi hosts several pages on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube Read More
- Country level experiences and voices that will inform regional advocacy.
- Opportunities for joint advocacy at regional level.
- Momentum towards key advocacy moments at country level feeding to Regional and Global advocacy.
- Dissemination of regional policies to grassroots
- Financial and Technical resources and expertise to grow the network.
- Representation of different constituencies e.g key population, young people, young women
- Joint synergies during campaigns and suggestions of campaign themes.
- Creating the visibility of AfNHi in different platformsbers