AfNHi Membership Form
AfNHi membership will include organizations and individual advocates based in Africa who are working on or are interested in HIV Prevention research advocacy
Community: AfNHi provides a number of vehicles for members to connect and engage with other members Read More
Webinars: Quarterly webinars that seek to explore and disseminate emerging HIV prevention research advocacy opportunities, insights and research findings from scientists. Read More
Tools: We keep advocates informed with up-to-date information and strategic know-how through Read More
Resource mobilization: As members of AfNHi, there are opportunities for joint application for funding with AfNHi, it may add value quoting Read More
AfNHi online platforms: AfNHi hosts several pages on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube Read More
- Country level experiences and voices that will inform regional advocacy.
- Opportunities for joint advocacy at regional level.
- Momentum towards key advocacy moments at country level feeding to Regional and Global advocacy.
- Dissemination of regional policies to grassroots
- Financial and Technical resources and expertise to grow the network.
- Representation of different constituencies e.g key population, young people, young women
- Joint synergies during campaigns and suggestions of campaign themes.
- Creating the visibility of AfNHi in different platformsbers