What you benefit from AfNHi membership.
- Community: AfNHi provides a number of vehicles for members to connect and engage with other members
- Webinars: Quarterly webinars that seek to explore and disseminate emerging HIV prevention research advocacy opportunities, insights and research findings from scientists.
- Tools: We keep advocates informed with up-to-date information and strategic know-how through
- Resource mobilization: As members of AfNHi, there are opportunities for joint application for funding with AfNHi, it may add value quoting
- AfNHi online platforms: AfNHi hosts several pages on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
We work with young people through targeted outreaches and mobilisation to promote their participation in campaigns, awareness on HIV prevention and sexual reproductive health. This is being conducted through a number of activities such as:
- Host social media awareness campaign all year round on ICASA YouthFront portals (Host 1 Facebook live and 2 Twitter chat sessions)
- Develop and promote media tool kits for 2 civil society mobilisation moments in consultation with AfNHi
- Identify and train 5 youth champions in Africa including adolescent girls
- Engage fellows in advocacy platforms including International AIDS Society (IAS), HIV Research for Prevention (R4P), HIV Vaccine Awareness Program (HVAP)